Apple ChutneyOn dine chez Nanou
Chutney is a rich and flavorful jam-like sauce that is perfect for breads and topping for any dishes you want to pack with extra sweetness. This recipe for Apple Chutney combines rich spices with apples and currants for a decadence that will melt in your mouth. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can top your favorite dish this weekend. Happy cooking!
- 25 grams fresh ginger
- cider vinegar (0.5 de.)
- 25 grams brown sugar
- 500 grams apples
- 4 spices (blend)
- 25 grams currant
- 1Peel the ginger and grate it.
- 2Pour the vinegar and brown sugar into a small pan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- 3Peel the apples, cut them into quarters, remove the core, and cut each quarter into slices of average size.
- 4In the pan, add the apples, the ginger, 2 pinches of spices, and the currants. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes until the liquid evaporates.
- 5Pour the chutney into a jar and let cool down.