- 1 cup flour (all purpose, whole wheat white or gluten free mix)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (coconut sugar or turbinado sugar will also work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk (I use Silk Unsweetened Original Almondmilk)
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup apples (grated)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
|Calories580Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mario Jr 16 Dec 2018
More savory than sweet, unless you pile on the dressing of course. To do them again i would add more apple, grate the carrot finer and add more sugar...maybe.
Karen Acosta 10 May 2018
I loved it!!!!! I used a peanut chocolate spread and it was good as well but I’m creating my own vegan cream for next time! Thank u!!!
Barfield 18 Apr 2018
Loved it! We didn't have to change a thing.
Marjorie H. 28 Mar 2016
It tasted good but was not 'batter' but rather felt like I was making cookies! Even after adding more milk/buttermilk I had no runny substance to cook! I used coconut flour gluten free and know sometimes you have to increase liquids. I did that but never that much and still have dough like substance; just won't make it again. Sorry, but threw the rest away. Also the recipe!