- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons port wine (white)
- 1 package mascarpone (or light cream cheese)
- 250 grams sugar
- 250 grams cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Peel apples and cut into small cubes.
- Sprinkle apples with brown sugar and port wine.
- Let macerate for 20 minutes.
- Beat cheese with sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form.
- Fold eggs whites into the batter.
- Fold apple pieces into batter.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
Pear and Port Bundt CakePalatable Pastime
Italian Apple CakeFood52
Apple Skillet CakeSouthern Plate
Chopped Apple CakeNot Without Salt
Irish Apple CakeI Breathe... I'm Hungry...
Unfussy Apple Cake101 Cookbooks
Port Wine Pudding CakeCook and Be Merry
Danish Apple CakeGoodFood
Potato Cake with Sweet Shallot Jam and ThymeJoy of Kosher
Port Wine Chocolate CakeAllRecipes
Apple CakeCooking Channel
Caramel Apple Toffee Poke CakeThe Recipe Critic
Port CakeTechnicolor Kitchen in English
Apple and Cinnamon CakeBlissfully Scrumptious
Apple-Cinnamon CakeBetty Crocker
Chocolate Cranberry Port Wine CakeBakers Royale
Tuscan Apple CakeFood and Style
Apple Spice Crumb CakeHellmann's
Orange Cake with Port WineAs receitas lá de casa
French Apple CakeOnce Upon A Chef
Fennel CakeFood From Portugal
Port Wine Chocolate Buttermilk Pound CakeRestless Chipotle