Apple CakeHoje para Jantar
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons port wine (white)
- 1 package mascarpone (or light cream cheese)
- 250 grams sugar
- 250 grams cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 egg whites
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Peel apples and cut into small cubes.
- 3Sprinkle apples with brown sugar and port wine.
- 4Let macerate for 20 minutes.
- 5Beat cheese with sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 6Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 7Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form.
- 8Fold eggs whites into the batter.
- 9Fold apple pieces into batter.
- 10Pour batter into a greased and floured cake pan.
- 11Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- 12Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 13Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
Unfussy Apple Cake101 Cookbooks
Apple Skillet CakeSouthern Plate
Harvest Apple CakeCuisinicity
Apple and Cinnamon CakeBlissfully Scrumptious
Cinnamon Apple CakeElana's Pantry
Apple Dump CakeThe First Year Blog
Rustic Apple CakeEat Good 4 Life
Earthquake CakeBaking Network
2 Ingredient Fluff CakeYummy Healthy Easy
Crushed Pineapple Upside down CakeJust a Pinch
Dump CakeThe Pioneer Woman
Easy Chocolate CakeBBC
Dump CakeThe Midnight Baker
Molten Chocolate CakesOnce Upon A Chef
Moist Lemon CakeCleverly Simple
White Velvet CakeRock Recipes
Slow Cooker Baked ApplesThe Magical Slow Cooker
Baked Apple Pie Roll UpsSpend with Pennies
Fried ApplesSouthern Plate
Delightfully Baked ApplesSkinnytaste