- 1 baguette (sliced into 1/2 inch rounds)
- 1 apples (Honey crisp, cored)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 ounce brie cheese (Créme de)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (toasted, crumbled)
- 4 chives (snipped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly brush each baguette round with extra virgin olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes or until just beginning to brown.
- Position the slicing disc in the work bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor with the slice setting set all the way to the right for thick slices. Place the apple pieces vertically into the feed tube.
- Spread 1 tsp Brie on each crostini, top with one apple slice, and drizzle 1/4 teaspoon of honey over top. Sprinkle with walnuts evenly then garnish with the chives.
- Tip: Pears can be substituted for apples if desired.
Pear, Brie, and Honey QuesadillaTwo Peas and Their Pod
Wrapped Apple Appetizer BitesCelebrations at Home
Apple Endive AppetizerReluctant Entertainer
Apple Watermelon Caramel AppetizerSimplistically Living
Brie With Balsamic PearsWish-Bone
Brie with Caramel-Pecan & Pear SauceCheck it out
Fresh Fruit With Creamy Raspberry DipHellmann's
Healthy Apple Bites AppetizerThe Adventure Bite
Prosciutto, Pear and Brie CrostinisSavory Experiments
Bacon Apple Cheese AppetizersThe Rebel Chick
Pear BrieWhat Will We Do Today
Cranberry Apple Chutney Pecan Brie AppetizerJeanette's Healthy Living
Crostini with Pears, Caramelized Onions, and Brie #AppetizerWeek #AnolonHezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Apple and Feta Salad AppetizerMother Rimmy's
Delectible Apple Butter and Cheddar Puffs AppetizersSouthern Krazed
Honey-nut Glazed BrieI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Pear & Brie QuesadillaNum's the Word
Baked Brie, Pear & Pecan BitesUnsophisticook.com
Baked Brie with Maple Spiced ApplesThe Roasted Root
Apple Pie Egg RollsSpend with Pennies
Fall Apple And Prosciutto Flatbread AppetizerFlour And Fancies