Apple Bread CakeReceitas Da Felicidade!
This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Apple Bread Cake recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Apple Bread Cake recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Apple Bread Cake recipe as much as we do!
- 200 milliliters milk
- 160 milliliters olive oil
- 100 grams sugar
- 500 grams flour
- 4 apples
- cinnamon (for sprinkling)
- sugar (for sprinkling)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Hand mix the milk, olive oil, sugar, and flour until a soft dough is obtained. If necessary, add more flour.
- 3Split the dough in two parts, and roll out on floured surface.
- 4Spread the 1 piece of dough in a well greased rectangular baking tray, and press down with your fingertips so that it is spread out, and thin.
- 5Sprinkle generously with sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Cut the apples into thin slices, and place them on top of the dough.
- 7Sprinkle generously with sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Roll out the remaining dough, and spread on top of the apples.
- 9Press lightly with your fingertips, sprinkle again with sugar and cinnamon.
- 10Cut the dough, in place, into squares.
- 11Bake for 25 6o 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1030Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.