- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (cold, cut into 1/2 -inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons ice water
- 3 granny smith apples
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Butter a 12-cup muffin tin. Combine flour, oats and salt in bowl of food processor. Pulse to combine. Add butter and pulse until crumbly. Add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, pulsing until dough begins to hold together. On work surface, gather dough into a ball and divide into 2 pieces. Flatten into a disc, wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes. When dough has chilled, roll to about 1â„4-inch thick. Cut into circles using 3-inch cutter. Fit each round into the prepared muffin tin, pushing dough up the sides.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss with melted butter. Set aside.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of apple and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through apple, up to first mark. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch apples. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against apple to process. Repeat with remaining apples.
- Drizzle apple sheets with lemon juice to prevent browning. Cut apple sheets horizontally, then into 2-3 inch pieces. Arrange in circular pattern, beginning on the outside of dough and continuing to form flower pattern. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar topping.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until beginning to brown. Let cool slightly before removing from tin.
PER SERVING *
|Calories580Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.