Aperitif Roquefort Cake Ball LollipopsOn dine chez Nanou
These gems are an edible centerpiece. Made with Cream Cheese and whole milk, these cakes will surprise and delight. Add a touch of food coloring to make a rainbow and place in various containers to brighten your table.
- 1 eggs
- 50 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 grams whole milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 50 grams roquefort cheese (Papillon)
- 2 tablespoons Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 30 grams hazelnuts (powder)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl whisk the egg with a fork, add the flour and baking powder, and dilute with the milk and oil.
- 3Add the Roquefort crumbles and mix, season lightly with salt.
- 4Pour into small cake pans, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the molds.
- 5Let cool down.
- 6In the food processor bowl, cut the cakes into pieces, mix to reduce to crumbs, add the cream cheese, and mix with 2 to 3 fast pulses to form a smooth paste. You can also add the Philadelphia cream cheese with a fork.
- 7Form small balls with your fingers.
- 8Pierce the center of the balls with a lollipop stick.
- 9Roast the ground hazelnut in a pan for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Watch carefully as it will burn quickly.
- 10Pour into a shallow dish, and let cool.
- 11Roll each ball several times in the ground hazelnuts.
- 13To serve, fill small bowls with salt, and stick lollipop ends in the salt.
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.