Antipasto Pizza SandwichBest Foods
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza dough (13.8 oz. ea.)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 7 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in oil (drained and coarsely chopped, about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 pound deli meat (assorted, ham, salami and/or pepperoni)
- 8 ounces provolone cheese (sliced)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (drained sliced)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (sliced marinated)
- 1/2 cup olives (assorted chopped)
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 1Roll out pizza dough into two 10 x 14-inch rectangles. Bake as directed. Cool and trim edges if needed.
- 2Meanwhile, process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sundried tomatoes and artichokes in food processor until almost smooth.
- 3Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on pizza crusts. On 1 crust, layer deli meats, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, mushrooms, olives and lettuce. Top with remaining pizza crust, mayonnaise-side down. Cut into 8 pieces.