- 1 package Signature Angel Food Cake Mix
- 10 ounces strawberries (frozen sweetened sliced, thawed)
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 4 strawberries (fresh)
- mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare, bake and cool cake as directed on package. Cut cake into 1" cubes.
- Drain thawed strawberries, reserving juice. Combine gelatin and boiling water in small bowl. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add enough water to strawberry juice to measure 1 cup; stir into gelatin. Refrigerate until gelatin is slightly thickened. Beat gelatin until foamy.
- Fold together 1 container whipped topping, gelatin and strawberries.
- Alternate layers of cake cubes and strawberry mixture into 10" tube pan. Press lightly. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours. Unmold cake onto serving plate. Frost sides and top of cake with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
|Calories120Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Doreen D. 20 Feb 2018
My family loved this light delicious dessert! This will be one of my go-to desserts!
CakenGifts India 13 May 2017
In really this is yummy. My kids loved it too, So I make it again and again for my kids. Same Awesome cakes are also available on : http://www.cakengifts.in/strawberry-cake http://www.cakengifts.in/anniversary-cakes http://www.cakengifts.in/celebration-cakes http://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-delhi