Angel Cakes in SyrupO MEU TEMPERO
Egg yolks, canned condensed milk, vanilla extract, and water: That's all you need to prepare these sweet treats, plus some softened butter to grease the miniature pans and flour for dusting the same. First some of the yolks are beaten until foamy and then divided among the pans and chilled until set before being boiled in a syrup made with the remaining yolks and other ingredients for a couple of minutes. Sheer perfection.
- 9 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- butter (for greasing pan)
- flour (for sprinkling pan)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Beat 6 egg yolks until frothy.
- Grease small pie pans with butter and sprinkle with flour.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes