Ancho-Honey Glazed SalmonBest Foods
- 1 cup water
- 3 ancho chile pepper (dried)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 1Pour boiling water over ancho chili peppers; let stand covered 10 minutes. Remove peppers from water and discard water. Process peppers, honey, vinegar and onion in blender or food processor until smooth. Turn into medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Reserve 1/3 of the Mayonnaise mixture.
- 2Grill or broil salmon, turning once and brushing with remaining Mayonnaise mixture, until salmon flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes. Serve salmon with reserved Mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.