If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Amuse Bouche of Cucumber Stuffed with Cheese and Bolivia Salt. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- salt (mirror)
- berries (pink)
- Clean and dry the cucumber.
- Cut it into slices: make a beveled edge for aesthetic side and a flat side to put it on.
- Play with the height differences for visual effect.
- Remove the inside of the cucumber without going through.
- In a bowl, mix the Philadelphia®, mint, a pinch of mirror salt and pepper.
- Arrange the mixture in the cucumbers.
- Place a few red berries and a slight pinch of mirror salt above.