- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (coarse ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Combine the brown sugar, salt, pepper, allspice and thyme leaves in a small bowl. Rub both sides of pork chops with herb mixture. Let stand 15 to 30 minutes. Discard any remaining herb mixture.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Pat pork chops dry while being careful not to remove the rub. Grill chops, over direct heat, turning once, to medium rare doneness about 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
sean oconnell 2 months ago
yummy in my tummy 😋
Herrington 8 months ago
Excellent! Let it marinate about an hour and it was saltier than I preferred so I won’t marinate as long next time
Pace 8 months ago
it was good i will make it again
Michael Durand a year ago
This turned out amazing