Sometimes the appetizer or snack is the best part of a dinner or evening. If you want to make an appetizer that can also be served as the dinner bread, then this recipe for Aloo Potato Curry is so decadent and delicious that you will want them with every meal. The buttery scone is packed with palate pleasing grated parmesan cheese, chopped green olives and aromatic rosemary for a treat that is out of this world.
- 700 grams potatoes
- 2 onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 red curry paste (tbps)
- water (30 cl.)
- 1 coconut milk (carton)
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Chop onion and mash garlic. Chop cilantro.
- Heat oil in a wok and saute the onions, garlic, ginger and the curry paste.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Add water, cover and cook over low heat until the potatoes are done.
- Then add the coconut milk and continue to cook, uncovered.
- Just before serving, add the cilantro.