A variation on an age-old favorite. Firm, crunchy, and soft mixed together. These sweets cry for a glass of water to help dilute their richness.
- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 260 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 10 grams butter
- 30 grams almonds (sticks, roasted in a pan)
- 40 grams mini marshmallows
- Chop the chocolate with a knife.
- Heat up the condensed milk and butter in a bain-marie.
- Add the chopped chocolate in 3 increments and mix. Cook 5 minutes over low heat stirring so the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, add the almonds, and then wait 5 minutes before adding the marshmallows (so they do not soften from the chocolate's heat).
- Pour into a silicone mold or in a dish lined with parchment paper. Smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Let harden overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut them with a knife.