®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Almond PastriesL'ANTRO DELL'ALCHIMISTA
Bitter and sweet almonds form the basis of these gluten-free cookies, which are made fragrant with the inclusion of orange flower water. You'll need a piping bag for this recipe. Alternately use a resealable plastic bag and snip the tip — it works just as well. The cookies can be topped with whatever you desire, such as candied fruit or chopped almonds, so let your creativity run wild.
- Use a food processor to grind the two types of almonds with the sugar into a fine consistency.
- Place this mixture in a bowl and add the egg white gradually. The consistency of the dough should be quite firm.
- Add the orange flower water and place the dough into a pastry bag, previously wet and wrung, and pipe out the cookies directly onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. You may decorate the cookies with candied fruits, coffee grains, almonds, or as you wish.
- Let the cookies dry for several hours or overnight.
- Bake the cookies at 200C for approximately 10 minutes, until golden, yet still soft.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories240Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.