There is nothing better than coming down the stairs in the morning to a delectable Almond Danish Muffin with Apple Crumble. How could you not have a wonderful day with a start like that? This recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Be…
sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with a sweet and savory start to their day.
- 250 grams almond paste
- 180 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams flour
- 2 apples (chopped finely)
- 35 grams sugar
- 35 grams flour
- 25 grams butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut the almond paste in small pieces and place it in a bowl.
- Gradually, add the sugar and eggs.
- Use a hand mixter to mix to a smooth dough without lumps.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Pour the batter into mini muffin molds, filling them a little more than half.
- Add small pieces of apple to each mold.
- For the crumble, mix the sugar, flour, butter, and 1 pinch of cinnamon in a bowl.
- Arrange the crumble on top of the cakes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.