This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Almond Cream Pie with Pine Nuts recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Almond Cream Pie with Pine Nuts recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Almond Cream Pie with Pine Nuts recipe as much as we do!
- 280 grams butter (soft warm)
- 90 grams powdered sugar
- 180 grams ground almonds
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 yolk
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams granulated sugar
- 30 grams pine nuts
- At slow speed in the food processor, knead 140 grams of butter so its texture becomes very soft.
- Add the powdered sugar while keeping on mixing to get a creamy texture.
- You may also do it without the food processor and stir it with a wooden spoon.
- Add 40 grams of ground almonds by bringing out the dough into the center of the bowl.
- Stir 1 whole egg and 1 yolk.
- Finish by quickly adding almost all of 230 grams of flour mixed with the salt, in 2 or 3 increments.
- Finish working the dough on your work surface lightly floured by crushing it with the palm in 2 or 3 hand strikes with the remaining flour.
- Form a ball and put it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic film.
- The next day, remove the dough 15 minutes before working on it and spread it on a lightly floured worktop.
- Cut as you wish the shapes of your tarts and drop them into your molds or impressions.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In the mixer bowl, with sharp knife, mix 140 grams of ground almonds and 20 grams of flour.
- Then add 140 grams of butter and the granulated sugar. Mix.
- Then add the egg and mix to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- In each tart base, spread 1 tablespoon of marmalade.
- Cover with the almond cream (not up to the top as the cream will swell when cooking).
- Place the pine nuts on top.
- Bake it for about 20 to 25 minutes so the almond cream is cooked and golden.
- Let them cool down before serving them sprinkled with icing sugar.
|Calories430Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.