Almond Cream Pie with Pine NutsOn dine chez Nanou
This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Almond Cream Pie with Pine Nuts recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Almond Cream Pie with Pine Nuts recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Almond Cream Pie with Pine Nuts recipe as much as we do!
- 280 grams butter (soft warm)
- 90 grams powdered sugar
- 180 grams ground almonds
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 yolk
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams granulated sugar
- 30 grams pinenuts
- 1At slow speed in the food processor, knead 140 grams of butter so its texture becomes very soft.
- 2Add the powdered sugar while keeping on mixing to get a creamy texture.
- 3You may also do it without the food processor and stir it with a wooden spoon.
- 4Add 40 grams of ground almonds by bringing out the dough into the center of the bowl.
- 5Stir 1 whole egg and 1 yolk.
- 6Finish by quickly adding almost all of 230 grams of flour mixed with the salt, in 2 or 3 increments.
- 7Finish working the dough on your work surface lightly floured by crushing it with the palm in 2 or 3 hand strikes with the remaining flour.
- 8Form a ball and put it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic film.
- 9The next day, remove the dough 15 minutes before working on it and spread it on a lightly floured worktop.
- 10Cut as you wish the shapes of your tarts and drop them into your molds or impressions.
- 11Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- 12In the mixer bowl, with sharp knife, mix 140 grams of ground almonds and 20 grams of flour.
- 13Then add 140 grams of butter and the granulated sugar. Mix.
- 14Then add the egg and mix to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- 15In each tart base, spread 1 tablespoon of marmalade.
- 16Cover with the almond cream (not up to the top as the cream will swell when cooking).
- 17Place the pine nuts on top.
- 18Bake it for about 20 to 25 minutes so the almond cream is cooked and golden.
- 19Let them cool down before serving them sprinkled with icing sugar.
PER SERVING *
|Calories430Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.