Almond CookiesReceitas Da Felicidade!
Looking for a way to top last year’s holiday cookie exchange at the office? These Almond Cookies not only taste great, but only need six ingredients. They may take time to prepare, but they won’t break the bank. And why break the bank just to make something tasty? These cookies offer a decadent, salty and sweet treat for any occasion. And should that occasion be the holiday cookie exchange, just know that you will be the talk of the office!
- 350 grams bread flour
- 125 grams roasted almonds
- 87 1/2 grams lard
- 87 1/2 grams butter
- 175 grams powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 120 degrees Celsius, spread the flour on a baking tray, and toast in the oven for about 1 hour, until the flour is a light brown.
- 2Stir occasionally for uniform toasting.
- 3Once the baking time ends, let cool completely.
- 4Also toast the almonds in the oven at 140 C for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Let cool, and chop coarsely.
- 6In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, flour, toasted almonds, powdered sugar, lard and butter at room temperature, and finally cinnamon.
- 7The dough is hard to work, and it breaks up easily. Nevertheless, try to shape small cookies.
- 8Put the cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, or silicone mat, and bake at 180 C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 9Let cool completely before serving, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1070Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.