If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Almond Cookies is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 200 grams ground almonds
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- sliced almonds
- In a bowl, combine ground almonds and sugar, then mix in eggs until dough forms.
- Slightly moisten hands and form dough into small balls.
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Press dough down lightly and top with sliced almonds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C (approximately 425°F) for about 10 to 15 minutes.