- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 350 grams flour
- 50 grams almonds (unpeeled)
- 2 squares baking chocolate
- candies (colored)
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients, except chocolate and candy, until the dough does not stick to your hands.
- Roll the dough out using a rolling pin. If the dough is sticking to the rolling pin, cover the dough with plastic wrap and continue to roll.
- Cut the dough with Christmas tree-shaped cookie cutters and bake for about 10 minutes. Do not let them get golden because they will get harder as they cool.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Prepare a gift box with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Garnish the cookies as shown in the photo and decorate with colored beads, as desired.