- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 3/4 cup corn flakes (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg. In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well. Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin. Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture. Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F., until nicely glazed and internal temperature is 160 degrees F.
Sharita Rivers 5 days ago
Really tasty and my kids loved it! I made 9 fairly large meatballs (versus 6) and served it with basmati rice and mixed vegetables. I also used bread crumbs and crushed saltines instead of cornflakes. We will definitely try this again.