- 8 speculoos cookies
- 220 grams flour
- 100 grams butter
- water (5 cl.)
- 3 eggs
- 30 grams powdered sugar
- 120 grams speculoos
- 1 tablespoon rum
- Dough Preparation:
- Grind the speculoos cookies to a powder in the blender or food processor.
- Place the ground cookies in the mixer bowl.
- Add the flour, butter (cut into pieces), water, and a pinch of salt.
- Mix until a ball of dough forms.
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover with a clean cloth, and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease tartlet pans and sprinkle with flour.
- Roll out the dough and line the pans with the dough. Prick the bottom of the dough with a fork.
- Filling Preparation:
- Grind the speculoos to a powder.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, speculoos powder, and rum.
- Pour into molds and bake for 20 minutes.
- Unmold warm.