If chocolate is on the menu and you are desperately seeking a rich and creamy sweet treat, then check out this recipe for All Chocolate Cupcakes. These sensational sweets combine 70-percent dark chocolate with cocoa powder for a rich and decadent treat that will tantalize the taste buds. And don’t forget the amazing chocolate frosting on top for an extra layer of deliciousness. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these treats as much as we do.
- 100 grams 70% cacao chocolate
- 110 grams salted butter
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 60 grams flour (sifted)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (sifted)
- 45 grams butter
- 150 grams milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake Preparation:
- Finely chop the chocolate and melt it in double boiler with the butter.
- Mix until texture is smooth and uniform.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add the sugar, and whisk until mixture turns pale. Whisk in the melted chocolate and butter mixture. Add flour and cocoa powder.
- Mix it until you get a well blended batter.
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Frosting Preparation:
- Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add 1 tablespoon of boiling water. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, stir well.
- Finally, gradually add the powdered sugar until mousse is formed.
- Put the mixture in a pastry bag and form a rosette on each cooled cupcake.
- Add some small decorations.