All Choco CookiesChloé Delice
Chocolate brings joy and laughter to any occasion. These All Choco Cookies are guaranteed to satisfy the sweet tooth and create a celebration anywhere they are served. This recipe combines dark chocolate with milk chocolate for a dreamy and creamy cookie that will melt in your mouth. You might want to make a double or triple batch and invite your friends over for an afternoon if gossip, laughter, coffee and cookies? They will love you for it.
- 1 eggs
- 100 grams flour
- 100 grams butter
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 80 grams milk chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler with 2 tablespoons of water.
- 3In a bowl, mix brown sugar, vanilla-flavored sugar, egg, flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- 4Melt the butter in the microwave, then stir into sugar mixture.
- 5Add melted chocolate and mix.
- 6Chop milk chocolate into small chunks, then add to the dough, folding to combine.
- 7Form small heaps of dough on a silicone mat or parchment paper lined pan.
- 8Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.