- 4 pounds pork back ribs
- barbecue sauce (purchased or homemade)
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place ribs on a medium-hot grill over indirect heat; close grill hood and grill until ribs are tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. (add more charcoal briquettes to fire, if necessary, to maintain grill temperature of about 325-350 degrees F.) Finish by turning and basting ribs with barbecue sauce for the last 15 minutes.
- Serve ribs directly from the grill or, for extra tender ribs remove from grill, wrap in heavy aluminum foil. Place foil-wrapped ribs in brown paper bags, close bags and let ribs rest for up to an hour.
- Unwrap ribs, cut into serving pieces and serve with extra barbecue sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories870Calories from Fat490|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat490|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
American Pie ChickenEveryday Diabetic Recipes
Ann Herrmann's Maple Barbecue RibsYankee
Fall-Off-the-Bone Baby Back RibsLeite's Culinaria
Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Sticky Brown Sugar GlazeMyRecipes
Rosemary Rubbed Rib-Eye SteakFood Republic
Easy BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribschowhound.com
Saucy Chili-Orange Pork Back RibsPork
Pork Baby Back RibsEntertaining Couple
“Hoot-n Holler” Baby Back Pork RibsPork
Oven Fried Parmesan ChickenCinnamon Girl
Central American–Style Fried ChickenBon Appétit
Coca-Cola Marinated Ribs with Homemade BBQ SauceWhat's Gaby Cooking
Chicago ChickenPlain Chicken
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
Juicy Baked BurgersThe Spruce
BalboaGrilled Cheese Academy
Crockpot BBQ Beer ChickenHow Sweet It Is
American Pride Pork ChopPork
Crispy Latin American ChickenMelissa Joulwan's Well Fed
Sticky Bourbon Pork RibsGourmet Traveller
Salmon & Asparagus HollandaiseHellmann's
Chipotle Baby Back RibsShe Wears Many Hats