- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 15 ounces kidney beans (drained)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain fat, if needed.
- Stir in spices and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.