- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cumin Ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 15 ounces kidney beans (drained)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain fat, if needed.
- Stir in spices and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.
Rachel MacKinley 7 days ago
loved it. i think the tomatoes were to big but that's just me. other than that, it was amazing, simple, and so easy to make
Jujuana Walker 11 days ago
great fast simple loved it
Kristi 30 Oct
Delicious! i didn't modify it. I will definitely make it again.
ayeshah p. 8 Oct
terrific! i added green peppers and left out the chili seasoning since my kids dont like spicy foods. was their first time eating chili and they liked it, and it was still tasty. good way to sneak veggies in!
Valeska Snyder 9 Sep
i doubled the recipe to ensure we had left overs. it was great!
Allison Linder 5 Jun
i cooked mine in the crockpot and it turned out really well. I didnt really measure anything either i just cooked it by taste
Lorraine B. 7 May
It was really nice we ate it with garlic bread and it went well together
Jimmy M. 3 May
it came out great just had to modify the chili powder for some light weights
Evelyn J. 2 Jan
My boyfriend absolutely loved this chili! I'll definitely make it again.
Felicia Johnson 22 Apr 2017
I doubled the recipe because I have a large family but I needed to add way more chili powder to give it the chili taste. Other than that it was ok chili