- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cumin Ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 15 ounces kidney beans (drained)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain fat, if needed.
- Stir in spices and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.
Allison Linder 5 Jun
i cooked mine in the crockpot and it turned out really well. I didnt really measure anything either i just cooked it by taste
Lorraine B. 7 May
It was really nice we ate it with garlic bread and it went well together
Jimmy M. 3 May
it came out great just had to modify the chili powder for some light weights
Evelyn J. 2 Jan
My boyfriend absolutely loved this chili! I'll definitely make it again.
Felicia J. 22 Apr 2017
I doubled the recipe because I have a large family but I needed to add way more chili powder to give it the chili taste. Other than that it was ok chili