- 1 tablespoon country crock spread
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp
- 1 chorizo sausage (link, (about 1.75 oz ), sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp and chorizo about 3 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink, stirring occasionally. Remove shrimp and keep warm.
- Add red pepper and cook about 3 minutes to soften, stirring occasionally. Add water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides - Alfredo, reduce heat and simmer covered about 7 minutes. Add shrimp and cook about 1 minute or until pasta is tender. Let stand 2 minutes. To serve, garnish with cilantro.
Samantha Wharton 23 Jan 2017
Delicious! Use sweet Spanish chorizo for a milder flavor instead of spicy Spanish or Mexican chorizo
Nikki C. 6 Dec 2016
This is HORRIBLE!!! The only reason I gave it 1 star was because I couldn't give it zero stars!!!! The chorizo over powers everything. It just doesn't marry together!! I've never wrote a review for anything but I felt I had to for this one to prevent someone making it.....now I gotta go figure out something to make for dinner😕