- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (1 container)
- 1 eggs
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (1 package, thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg in medium bowl; set aside. Spread 1/4 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles, then top with 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, 1/4 cup sauce and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese; repeat layers, ending with noodles. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lasagna is lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kari L. 29 days ago
amazing! i would make it again! kids love it!
Amber E. 24 Apr
Yum! My family loved it and it wasn't too rich as you might suspect.
Jennifer W. 9 Mar
Great! I will add checked next time though.
jcolib 6 Jan
We didn't miss the meat in this lasanga at all.
Jen Serra Shean 21 Dec 2017
didn't Like it. maybe it was the store bought Alfredo sauce
Leslie Anne Ashby 17 Dec 2017
It was good but I burnt it a little. I didn't cover it and 40 minutes was too long for it to bake uncovered I guess. I added ground turkey and fresh garlic. It was still tasty.
Sarah R. 4 May 2017
added a few extra veggies but overall amazing :)
Hannah Jackson 3 Oct 2016
AMAZING! Enough said, but not for Yummly. The lasagna was perfectly cheesy and saucy. I was afraid that it was going to turn out dry but it came out just right. The taste is phenomenal. This also leaves room for you to add stuff and play around with it if you want but it's great as is too. I would only suggest adding more spinach.
Lisa L. 4 Aug 2016
The combo of alfredo and cheese was way too overwhelming and made me very sick, it was way too heavy. I won't be making this ever again. It's rare I dislike something so much I'll remove it from my list, but this was gross.
Roni Norwood 22 Apr 2016
I'm not even a huge lasagna fan but I loved this! I didn't really change anything and it turned out great
Vicki W. 26 Feb 2016
It was delicious. But of course I doubled the spinich and ricotta and added another layer of noodles, but didn't change ingredients. I will definitely make again.
Amanda K. 22 Feb 2016
I was afraid I would be overwhelmed by the alfredo and cheese combo but was very pleasantly surprised. I would add some diced chicken to give it even more substance or some onion and garlic as someone else mentioned below, but in a pinch it's a nice simple recipe. I used a bag of Trader Joe's frozen spinach and didn't even need to defrost/drain the spinach.
Linda V. 13 Feb 2016
Loved it over and over again. I would not change it at all. The family love this recipe. It is really filling. All I had to do was add some garlic bread and apple pie for dessert. Yummy!!!
Jodie Ching 28 Jan 2016
i tried this recipe and boy was it worth it! scrumptious! Great recipe! i will be making it again and recommending it.
poopyface p. 23 Jan 2016
YYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDEEEEEEEELLLKLLLLLIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS
Mary R. 8 Jan 2016
The was sooo delicious. I was alittle skeptical about making this because my husband is a big meat eater. Well, my husband didn't even miss not having meat. I know what his lunch will be tomorrow. ..mine as well.
S. R. 21 Dec 2015
You've GOT to add some sautéed garlic and onions (or shallots) to the ricotta mixture to keep this from being baby food. But it's an OK base recipe.
April F. 9 Dec 2015
I liked it a lot. It would be really easy to add some sort of seafood in here for an extra something. I didn't change anything about the recipe to get a feel for it, and it turned out well. It would be easily adaptable to the particular wishes of whoever is making it.
LeLeBell L. 25 Oct 2015
Because my husband thinks everything should have some type of onion, I added a little chopped shallot and for me, a little chopped pimento. Gotta get that red in with the white and green. Everyone liked, will make again.
Angela D. 14 Oct 2015
I added bacon bits to this recipe and made the recipe exactly as stated. The bacon bits made it more palatable to those I was serving.