Have you tried our Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad recipe. It is the perfect blend of flavor and health. You can prepare this Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad recipe for a BBQ to compliment some great meat dishes. Let us know your thoughts on this Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
- 3 cups lettuce (washed, cut into bite sized portions)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 broccoli (head)
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- salt (as much as you like)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Steam the broccoli until it becomes soft (approx. 10–15 min.). Once it is fully cooked, set it aside and let it cool off.
- Cut the chicken into strips and grill in a large frying pan or grill pan until they are slightly brown on the outside. Once the chicken is cooked, season the strips with pepper and a bit of lemon.
- Mix the lemon juice, lemon & pepper seasoning, salt, and olive oil together in a bowl to make the dressing.
- Mix the vegetables together in a large salad bowl and then pour on the dressing.
- Mix everything well and top off the salad with the grilled chicken.