Tiramisu is a decadent and traditional dessert option in Italy. If you want to bring that delicious flavor home and create it yourself, then why not try this Akba Pezone’s Tiramisu recipe which takes 50 minutes to prepare. This dessert is rich, creamy, and altogether dreamy. Serve it at the next dinner party. We hope everyone will love this rich and hearty recipe that takes tiramisu to the next level.
- 2 egg yolks
- 250 grams mascarpone
- cream (20 cl. very cold whole)
- 70 grams granulated sugar
- 20 cookies (ladyfinger)
- coffee (50 cl. black)
- 4 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1 square dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- Bring mascarpone to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer, beat the whipping cream with 1 tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with sugar and Marsala. Place the bowl in the double-boiler, keep whisking until creamy and fluffy.
- Remove the bowl from the double-boiler, and keep whisking until completely cooled.
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold the mascarpone into the egg yolk mixture. Also very gently, fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the coffee into a shallow dish, and dip the lady fingers.
- Line the sides and bottom of dessert glasses with ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings, top with mascarpone cream.
- Continue layering until all the ingredients are used: 1 layer of ladyfingers, 1 layer of mascarpone cream. Finish with 1 layer of cream.
- Wrap with foil and refrigerate for at least 7 hours.
- Berfore serving, sprinkle the surface with chocolate shavings.
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.