You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Adobo Swordfish combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- sweet paprika
- rice flour
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut swordfish into bite-sized pieces and season with salt, pepper, paprika, oregano and lemon juice.
- Let fish marinate for a few hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, drain swordfish well.
- Dredge swordfish pieces in rice flour.
- Heat plenty of olive oil in a pan and cook swordfish for 1-3 minutes on both sides or until golden brown and done.