- 4 Porterhouse pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chile pepper (chipotle, powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sauce (1/4 cup A.1. Original)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix oil, chile powder and garlic; rub on chops and place in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Combine A.1. and brown sugar for sauce.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place chops on grill and cook 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature of pork on a meat thermometer reads between 145°F (medium rare) and 160°F (medium). During last 2 minutes of cooking, brush chops on both sides with sauce. Remove from grill, let rest 3 minutes and serve.