Asian's nutritional dessert using snow fungus. This is an easy and healthy dessert recipe. This dessert is not only sweet as the name suggests but comes along with nutritional values. May be served either cold or warm, depending on your preference.
- 1 liter water
- 1 apples
- 4 dates (jujubes)
- 70 grams rock sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon apricot seeds (north)
- 1/2 tablespoon apricot seeds (south)
- Hydrate snow fungus by soaking them in water overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Once snow fungus softens, remove areas which are hard.
- Add apple, red dates, apricot seeds and snow fungus to boiling water.
- Allow to simmer for about 30 minutes or until apple softens.
- Sweeten with rock sugar.
- Enjoy it chilled or warm.