Start your weekend off right with this Healthy Breakfast for two. We give the ingredients and instructions for making a delicious breakfast time feast. Featuring a honey and cinnamon apple compote, toasted homemade raspberry jam and cheese sandwiches, yogurt muesli bowls, and fresh squeezed orange juice, this is one feast you will not forget. We recommend using a white cheese for the toasted sandwiches. If you do not have a toaster oven, toast the sandwiches in a skillet or on a griddle.
- 2 servings
- 4 oranges
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 apples (rennet)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 140 grams raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 slices bread
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 sweetened natural yogurts
- 120 grams seedless red grapes
- 4 tablespoons muesli
- 2 cups soy milk
- ground cinnamon (to taste)
- Make orange juice with the oranges.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan, and add the unpeeled apples slices.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey, and cook the apple, stirring constantly.
- Once cooked, place in a blender or food processor, and chop. Do not grind completely. Place on breakfast plate, and top with a little honey.
- In a small saucepan, place the raspberries, 1 or 2 tablespoons of white sugar, and 1 cup of water. Let the water evaporate, and the sugar melt, without letting stick to the pan.
- Spread the bread with raspberry jam, alternating with a slice of cheese, and place in the toaster oven for a few minutes.
- Mix the yogurt, grapes, muesli, soy milk, and powered cinnamon.