Grilling is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. So the next time there is a nice weekend and you want to have some fun with friends and family, be sure to invite everyone over and make this Crunchy Salad for Grilled Foods. It is a perfect pairing for either veggie or meat grilled dishes. The salad is hearty and packed with flavors and textures. The dressing is a fresh and aromatic topper for this salad. Serve it up beside any grilled dish for a flavorful dinner.
- 300 grams carrots (julienned)
- 150 grams radishes (finely chopped)
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame paste
- 50 grams raisins
- 1/2 bunch parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch mint
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Julienne the carrots and chop the radishes.
- Cut the apples into quarters and then slice.
- In a bowl, mix the carrots, radishes, and apples.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, sesame paste, and 2 tablespoons of water to dilute.
- Pour on top of the salad.
- Stir gently and add the raisins.
- Sprinkle with parsley, mint, and sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to serve cold.