- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (about one cup whipped)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (or Neufchatel cheese)
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia extract (equiv. 1/3 cup, or to taste)
|Calories340Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kelly G. A day ago
I don’t understand the one star reviews. This recipe is delicious. It’s a peanut butter mousse; nothing more, nothing less. I did increase the peanut butter by about 2-3 times to make the flavor more prominent but this stuff is the perfect low carb dessert that you only need 1-2 spoonfuls of a night to quiet your sweet tooth. It does get more dense as it sits in the fridge over a couple days so making a smaller batch might be ideal if you prefer the lightness of the whip right after you make it.
Twins 2 27 Jun 2018
This is not good at all. I have ate alot better desserts then this. I do not reccomend!
NimbleHomeCook 7 May 2018
it was ok i don't think ill make it again but i may modify it if i make it again
Tony Alverio 7 Apr 2018
Taste awesome substituting the peanut butter for crunchy almond butter.
del Valle 2 Apr 2018
Very Good!!!! Take a break, made it, enjoy it because you DESERVE IT!!!
Erin 3 Mar 2018
Way too much cream cheese and almost no flavor
Kat 11 Feb 2018
Yummy and so easy! We are trying to eat less carbs and this is an awesome option!
Sean B. 19 Nov 2017
Super easy to make. Great peanut butter taste.
Gail 6 Oct 2017
It's needs chocolate in it got a little of too much cream cheese