- 3 pounds pork sirloin roast
- 2 teaspoons southwest seasoning
- 3 cups chunky salsa (divided, use mild, medium or hot)
- 10 flour tortillas (OR corn tortillas)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (OR Colby-Jack cheese, grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (snipped, or chopped)
- Rub Southwest seasoning on both sides of pork; place in slow cooker. Pour 2 cups salsa over pork; cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Using two forks, shred pork. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; heat in a 350-degree F. oven for 20 minutes or until heated through. Spoon pork mixture onto center of each tortilla; top with additional salsa, cheese and cilantro. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is bubbly. Roll up like a burrito to eat. Serve with black beans and Spanish rice.