- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 4 cups chicken broth (about 32 ounces)
- 30 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk (or a 13.5 ounce can, reserving 1 tablespoon)
- 1 red chili pepper (large, sliced)
- cilantro (for garnish if desired)
Kristina 28 days ago
It didn’t have flavor. I added salt & pepper, 2 tbs of brown sugar, 2tbs of soy sauce, and the juice of 1 lime (got the idea from another recipe) & it came out DELICIOUS.
KW 10 Oct
Great recipe! I added some red bell peppers and pre-cooked shrimp - yum! :)
Moodie 27 Sep
Really quick and easy soup. Added a little extra flaked chilli to spice it up a bit. Lovely.
Kate G. 30 Jul 2017
It was so delicious! Loved it.
Yvonne H. 24 Oct 2015
My kids didn't like the soup. My husband and I thought it was okay. It wasn't thick enough for any of our tastes. I didn't use the red chilli pepper because it wasn't available on my grocery delivery store and I did use a crock pot but other than that, we followed the recipe