5-Ingredient Pesto Stuffed MushroomsYummly
Five ingredients and one bowl are all you need for these creamy, flavor-packed Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms.
- 12 cremini mushrooms (large)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 6 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- 2Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3Carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms and discard or save for an alternative use.
- 4Arrange the mushrooms in the baking pan with the cavities facing up. Set aside.
- 5Place the cream cheese, pesto sauce, and Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- 6Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 7Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom with a scant Tablespoon of the pesto cream cheese.
- 8Top each mushroom with a heaping teaspoon of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 9Transfer the baking pan to the preheated oven.
- 10Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the mushrooms have released some of their juices and the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- 11Remove the pan from the oven. Allow the mushrooms to cool for 5-10 minutes before plating and serving.