Five ingredients lend a huge amount of flavor to this quick pesto baked salmon.
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Spoon and equal amount of basil pesto sauce over each salmon filet, and spread into even layers.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the filets. Plate and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lily Ocana 10 days ago
It was Delicious and easy. I will be making this again.
Chris Kryshak 12 days ago
Soooooo flipping good
Janet S. 13 days ago
good reciept will make it again fast and easy
Ossama Mustafa 28 days ago
it was delicious. I might try
Macy King 20 Jul
It was very good and I would definitely eat it again!😀
Moné Smith 19 Jul
god awesome was really savoy but very mouth-melting
Melissa 18 Jul
Perfectly cooked and the pesto added a great flavor.
Rose 18 Jul
Yum. But next time I’ll add more pesto
Charlie Schwartz 27 Jun
great! i added lemon squeeze and the. broiled for 5 min
Tangie 26 Jun
It was great easy and delicious
Michael Delagnes 26 Jun
Amazing! Would make again.
Jasmarie S. 21 Jun
great. will make it again!
April F. 7 Jun
Very good and easy meal to make. I will be making this again.
Namaste1981 7 Jun
Very tasty and super simple!!!