These bite-sized, cheese-filled meatballs are oh-so-good, and only 5-ingredients!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 string cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375F, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Chop each string cheese into 7 pieces, roughly half an inch long.
- Crush the garlic, and finely chop.
- Combine the lean ground beef, garlic, Italian seasoning and 2 tbsp of marinara in a medium mixing bowl.
- Season the beef mixture with salt and pepper, and work the flavorings into the meat with your hands.
- Divide the meat into 28 mini-meatballs, approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Place a piece of string cheese into the center of each meatball. Cover each piece of string cheese completely with ground beef to minimize leakage as the meatballs cook, and the cheese liquifies. Assemble the meatballs on the baking sheet covered in parchment paper, and bake for 20 minutes. Serve with warm marinara sauce.