30 Minute Squid and PotatoesHoje para Jantar
If you love the flavors and textures of squid and don't want to pay the high prices of eating at a fine seafood restaurant, then try making this recipe for 30 minute Squid Tentacles and Potaotes. The hearty squid tentacles are paired perfectly with the spices, herbs and other ingredients for a flavorful and easy dish that you can serve any night of the week. Be sure to garnish with parsley and cilantro before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- small new potatoes
- sea salt (to taste)
- 1 squid tentacles (pack)
- 1 onions
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 garlic cloves
- 200 milliliters olive oil
- parsley (or cilantro, for garnish)
- 1Scrub potatoes. While still wet, sprinkle potatoes generously with salt and place in a baking dish with a lid.
- 2Cook in microwave on maximum power for about 20 minutes.
- 3Microwave cooking times may vary.
- 4Place squid tentacles in a large pan.
- 5Cover squid with water and add peeled onion and bay leaf.
- 6Bring to a boil and cook for about 25 minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 8When the squid is cooked, place tentacles in a baking dish.
- 9Remove potatoes from microwave oven and remove the lid, being careful to avoid contact with hot steam.
- 10Remove potatoes, shake off excess salt, press slightly to open and place on the tray with the squid.
- 11Chop garlic and spread over top of potatoes.
- 12Season squid with a pinch of sea salt and drizzle everything with olive oil.
- 13Bake in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes.
- 14To serve, garnish with parsley and cilantro, to taste.
PER SERVING *
|Calories420Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.