- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (large, peeled and chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (large, cut into chunks)
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (usuall gluten free, but best to check if required)
- 1 red bell pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
- 300 grams dried pasta (use a gluten free variety if required)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes (tins)
- 300 milliliters stock (made from hot water from the kettle + 2 stock cubes, or 2 heaped tsp veg bouillon for gluten free)
- 120 milliliters milk
- 20 sugar snap peas (snow peas, roughly chopped)
- 100 grams mature cheddar cheese (packed -, grated)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kaz 11 hours ago
Simply delicious and easy to make...win win!
R D. A day ago
Superb made lots and was enjoyed by the whole family
Melanie Pullen 5 days ago
Good! Made some small modifications.
Baconator 9 days ago
Pretty tasty! Makes a TON; 6 to 8 servings. Made it without the bell pepper and peas and it was still delicious.
Rayny Day 10 days ago
Instant hit. Definite do over.
Chris 11 days ago
was very tasty thanks
Katie Pierce 11 days ago
Didn’t turn out the way I was hoping. Not very flavorful. I ended up adding spaghetti sauce to it. Next time., I’ll save time and just make spaghetti.
Carrie Wannamaker 11 days ago
Not as flavorful as I had hoped, but I added extra cheese at the end and that was yummy!
Rihana 13 days ago
Really delicious and very simple to make
Stuart 14 days ago
Excellent. It was yummy. I would make it again
Gabi Hass 18 days ago
Took about 40 minutes, make sure your skillet is very large! Delicious.
andrea sarysz 20 days ago
From start to finish it was an hour (start with prep to table). I forgot the peas and didn't have as many "tinned tomatoes" as the recipe called for. Flavor was great!
Martin Strachoň 22 days ago
Too liquidy and not that of a strong flavor.
Victoria Lovell 22 days ago
This was my first time cooking an actual meal. It's simple and not too complicated and it turned out delicious! My fiance and his family loved it too!!
Megan Barbosa 22 days ago
Not my favorite not enough flavor and a little runny.
Lorraine 23 days ago
Lovely change and kid friendly hearty family meal
Graeme Lea 26 days ago
amazing. addedgreen onion
Kristie Wilson 28 days ago
Quick and tasty recipe
Omar Scruggs 29 days ago
Amazing. I am definitely making this again.
Gail 8 Sep
Family loved it. Will be making it again.
Berquist 5 Sep
The recipe was ok. Didn't appreciate the clickbait ads though, one with a picture of a female to celebrity with a photoshopped black eye. I'm deleting your app after I've posted this review.
Ashley Desamours 4 Sep
i made it with vegan chicken and veggie pasta. i don't think I'll be making this again.
Ron Sarig 3 Sep
Very nice! It was fun to make
Paul Rushbrooke 27 Aug
very nice i added bacon to it as well very tasty
Caz Marquis 25 Aug
loved it and was very quick and easy to make :)
Vicky 15 Aug
Did it without sugar snap peas and Worcester sauce as I didn’t have them and it was still lovely
KitKat 10 Aug
Easy and very tasty. The whole family loved it
Morrison 8 Aug
Really good! Tasted really fresh! I added more tomato paste than it said because it was a little dry for our liking! Oh and used mozerella melted in at the end instead of cheddar broiled on top.
Thomas S. 8 Aug
Cheese wasnt crispy enough. id let the pot cool down before adding the cheese. was good and simple though
Tara Anderson 8 Aug
delicious! kids ate it up!