- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (large, peeled and chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (large, cut into chunks)
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (usuall gluten free, but best to check if required)
- 1 red bell pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
- 300 grams dried pasta (use a gluten free variety if required)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes (tins)
- 300 milliliters stock (made from hot water from the kettle + 2 stock cubes, or 2 heaped tsp veg bouillon for gluten free)
- 120 milliliters milk
- 20 sugar snap peas (snow peas, roughly chopped)
- 100 grams mature cheddar cheese (packed -, grated)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Alicia Buehrer 3 days ago
Too much tomato and the snap peas didn’t seem to belong. I added extra cheese to make it tastier.
thomson 9 days ago
So tasty and easy to make
Adina 11 days ago
Delicious! My family loves this dish. I just modify the ingredients with whatever I have on hand.
Marissa I. 15 days ago
Delicious!! I made a few modifications and and it was a hit!! Will definitely make it again!!
Julie Chamberlain 17 days ago
I really liked it! Tastes so good
Megan Sharbaugh 26 days ago
Turned out so delightful!!
Alex Molina 28 days ago
Not happy with the recipe at all. It lacks flavour.
Jared Dimmett 30 days ago
One the kids actually liked. I had tomato paste instead of puree, and broth instead of stock. The broth thinned out the paste, and the paste thickened the broth. It turned out delicious.
AJ 10 Nov
It was great added green pepper and mozzarella instead amazing
Ashleigh Lockwood 6 Nov
I added chorizo just before adding the chicken, it was delicious but I definitely think it feeds more than 4 people, more like 6!
Stuart L. 6 Nov
Turned out really well. All the family ate it. Made it a 2nd time and added sliced chorizo which made it even better
Edwards 5 Nov
Absolutely lovely!! All the family liked it
Izzy 3 Nov
Made it for my family, they love it
Teresa 20 Oct
Was loved by myself , husband and daughter , with some slight variations like mixed peppers, added mushrooms and a lot more oregano than recipe asked for. We had it with a salad and garlic bread. Will definitely be making it again.
Rosie Guyler 16 Oct
beautiful and really filling would make it again
Kirkwood 15 Oct
great quick family dinner
Kaz 14 Oct
Simply delicious and easy to make...win win!
R D. 14 Oct
Superb made lots and was enjoyed by the whole family
Melanie Pullen 10 Oct
Good! Made some small modifications.
Baconator 6 Oct
Pretty tasty! Makes a TON; 6 to 8 servings. Made it without the bell pepper and peas and it was still delicious.
Rayny Day 5 Oct
Instant hit. Definite do over.
Chris 4 Oct
was very tasty thanks
Katie Pierce 4 Oct
Didn’t turn out the way I was hoping. Not very flavorful. I ended up adding spaghetti sauce to it. Next time., I’ll save time and just make spaghetti.
Carrie Wannamaker 3 Oct
Not as flavorful as I had hoped, but I added extra cheese at the end and that was yummy!
Rihana 2 Oct
Really delicious and very simple to make
Stuart 1 Oct
Excellent. It was yummy. I would make it again
Gabi Hass 27 Sep
Took about 40 minutes, make sure your skillet is very large! Delicious.
andrea sarysz 24 Sep
From start to finish it was an hour (start with prep to table). I forgot the peas and didn't have as many "tinned tomatoes" as the recipe called for. Flavor was great!
Martin Strachoň 23 Sep
Too liquidy and not that of a strong flavor.
Victoria Lovell 23 Sep
This was my first time cooking an actual meal. It's simple and not too complicated and it turned out delicious! My fiance and his family loved it too!!