- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 10 ounces white button mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti (uncooked)
- 2 cups turkey (cooked and shredded, or rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Italian parsley (chopped, optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories470Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Anna-Marie Korda Matyas 15 days ago
Ot was quite good, simple, but a little bland in flavor. I added a little turkey gravey and a touch of garlic. I think in the future, adding some fresh veggies woud he good
Lu 15 days ago
Loved it. Added frozen peas.
Katelyn W. 30 Mar 2017
My family loved this recipe! I substituted celery for the mushrooms and added crushed red pepper, black pepper and celery seeds. I can't wait to make it again!
Dorothy B. 1 Dec 2015
I had brown rice on hand and used that instead of the spaghetti, and added chopped almonds. I also eliminated the milk and chicken broth. It came out great!
Vicki J. 30 Nov 2015
OMG! I made this last night to use up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. I made it exactly as directed except I added some dry thyme and a little bit more of the parmesan. It made a ton of food and we both loved it. It is going to be a keeper at my house!
Laurie B. 28 Nov 2015
I don't know what I did wrong. But it had too much liquid left. The only thing I can think of is I didn't use enough spaghetti. But I can't imagine it with more spaghetti.
maren g. 28 Nov 2015
It was absolutely Delightful! My family loved it, we didn't have enough for left overs! It was truly fantastic!