If you're craving ribs but are short on time, these barbecue baby back ribs can be done in your oven in just 30 minutes!
- 2 pounds baby back ribs
- black pepper
- 2/3 cup bbq sauce
- "Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Season the pork ribs liberally with salt and black pepper on both sides. Place them meat side up on the baking sheet.
- Spread the barbecue sauce evenly over the top of the pork ribs.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast the pork ribs for 25 minutes, until nearly cooked through. Move the baking sheet to the top rack of the oven.
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Broil the pork ribs for 4-5 minutes, until the barbecue sauce starts to caramelize. Keep a close eye on the ribs to ensure they do not burn.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven. Allow the ribs to cool for 3-4 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Transfer the pork ribs to a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut the ribs into desired portions, and serve immediately.