3 Cheese Mushroom PieO Meu Tempero
- 4 slices bread (crust removed)
- olive oil
- 185 grams sliced mushrooms (canned)
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon gorgonzola (grated)
- 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2Grease baking sheet with olive oil, add bread slices and brush with olive oil.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes to brown.
- 4Remove and set aside.
- 5In a bowl, mix mushrooms, chives and cheese.
- 6Season with salt.
- 7Beat milk and egg.
- 8Press bread slices into the wells of a muffin tin.
- 9Place mushroom mixture in the middle of the bread, and brush with egg.
- 10Bake at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 25 minutes.