- 4 slices bread (crust removed)
- olive oil
- 185 grams sliced mushrooms (canned)
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon gorgonzola (grated)
- 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Grease baking sheet with olive oil, add bread slices and brush with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes to brown.
- Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms, chives and cheese.
- Season with salt.
- Beat milk and egg.
- Press bread slices into the wells of a muffin tin.
- Place mushroom mixture in the middle of the bread, and brush with egg.
- Bake at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 25 minutes.