3 Cereals BreadHoje para Jantar
- 40 grams bakers yeast
- 600 milliliters warm water
- 50 grams oatmeal
- 100 grams corn flour
- 300 grams whole wheat flour
- 200 grams wheat flour
- 300 grams rye flour
- 50 grams rye (lightly crushed)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- flax seeds (to taste)
- sunflower seeds (to taste)
- sesame seeds (to taste)
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water and place in the bread machine bowl.
- 2Add oil and remaining ingredients except for the seeds.
- 3Select desired setting for bread and the maximum weight, as this bread is quite large.
- 4Allow to rise.
- 5Before the final baking cycle, score the surface of dough with several shallow cuts and sprinkle with seeds.
- 6Remove baked bread and let cool on a wire rack.