- 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups vodka tomato sauce (DeLallo Creamy, or any tomato sauce - but that vodka sauce is YUMMY)
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 zucchinis
|Calories270Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dawn Kalyvas 17 Dec 2018
Incredibly easy to make! Very tasty!
Lang 27 Nov 2018
VERY GOOD! My first recipe off the app and I will be making again. Had to swap out the slices of mozzarella for shredded, but was still delicious :)
Kaia 10 Nov 2018
Soooooooo delicious you guys should try it
Baylee 16 Aug 2018
This was great! I made this with vegetable noodles rather than zucchini noodles still amazing
Randall S. 16 Apr 2018
I cooked the zucchini, something about raw zucchini didn't sound too good to me. Chicken turned out wonderful!
Vicki Nash 9 Mar 2018
Extremely tasty and quick and easy to make. Will definitely make again.
Brenda Quijano 28 Feb 2018
Great! So simple and delicious.
Larry 28 Feb 2018
It was “AMAZING”! The little crunch of the fresh zucchini made the difference. Will do again!
JD 26 Feb 2018
Awesome. A lot of flavor for the effort.
Sydney Bussiere 10 Jan 2018
It was really good, I didn’t make the zucchini into noodles though, I left it in chunks! Overall it tasted amazing!
Ellen Parkins 9 Jan 2018
I’m really surprised at how well the znoo.... the pasta replacements turned out. Really good with the vodka sauce.
Chantel Boudreau 2 Jan 2018
First time I had zuchinni noodles. I couldn't even taste I wasn't eating pasta. Easy, healthy and yummy. I made it for my picky boyfriend but he had pasta noodles instead and he loved it. I would make it again.