- 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups vodka tomato sauce (DeLallo Creamy, or any tomato sauce - but that vodka sauce is YUMMY)
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 zucchinis
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kaia 5 days ago
Soooooooo delicious you guys should try it
Baylee 16 Aug
This was great! I made this with vegetable noodles rather than zucchini noodles still amazing
Randall S. 16 Apr
I cooked the zucchini, something about raw zucchini didn't sound too good to me. Chicken turned out wonderful!
Vicki Nash 9 Mar
Extremely tasty and quick and easy to make. Will definitely make again.
Brenda Quijano 28 Feb
Great! So simple and delicious.
Larry 28 Feb
It was “AMAZING”! The little crunch of the fresh zucchini made the difference. Will do again!
JD 26 Feb
Awesome. A lot of flavor for the effort.
Sydney Bussiere 10 Jan
It was really good, I didn’t make the zucchini into noodles though, I left it in chunks! Overall it tasted amazing!
Ellen Parkins 9 Jan
I’m really surprised at how well the znoo.... the pasta replacements turned out. Really good with the vodka sauce.
Chantel Boudreau 2 Jan
First time I had zuchinni noodles. I couldn't even taste I wasn't eating pasta. Easy, healthy and yummy. I made it for my picky boyfriend but he had pasta noodles instead and he loved it. I would make it again.