- 8 ounces lo mein noodles (or spaghetti noodles)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces flank steak (sliced against the grain)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 medium carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sauce (hoisen)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
|Calories420Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lyndsey Booth 20 Nov 2018
Very easy & very very tasty!
Alanna Hennen 14 Nov 2018
good recipe. added a bit more sauce.
brandi 25 Oct 2018
it was excellent, i would make it again. i really loved the flavor of the sauce
Koyt 5 Jul 2018
Easy to make and everyone enjoyed it. And the leftovers were even better.
wade 4 Jul 2018
really flavorful, added a bit of fish sauce and extra pepper flakes
Sara Kriz 2 Jul 2018
Quite a few ingredients needed for this recipe. My husband and older daughter loved it. The sesame oil was overpowering to me, so I couldn’t eat very much. Making again this weekend and will try using chicken this time, adding baby corn & no sesame oil.
Jaura R. 29 Jun 2018
Delicious ,I would make it again
Yevgenia S. 28 Jun 2018
Pretty great, I made it with udon noodles and it was super great with them. I also added celery and green onion to the dish.
Fazura Z. 28 Jun 2018
Super yummy meal! Healthy too
Dorsey 27 Jun 2018
fast, easy, delicious, cheap.
Tiffani Hankins 19 Jun 2018
Super yummy!! And easy ☺️
Chanel Edwards 19 Jun 2018
Just left out the chilli flakes as I don’t like spices food - delicious! Would recommend marinating in garlic and soy sauce for a couple of hours beforehand for added flavour.
Denise K. 15 Jun 2018
Super tasty and easy, I added some shrimp. Might of cooked the lo Mein noodles too long so be careful!
Hannah 19 Feb 2018
amazing! family loved it. tastes just like what you get from the restaurant!